Tuesday, April 28

Export From Kidpix


On Earth Day, we had to draw a picture in KidPix of how we could care for the earth
.
We are going to put them into a slideshow.

Before we could do that we had to learn how to export the picture as a jpeg.

Mrs M showed Georgia how to do it and Georgia taught me.


Georgia, Jack D and I made a video to teach other how to export from KidPix.
Here is our video. You'll have to listen hard.
I know that next time I'll need to speak louder.

3 comments:

Denise Juler said...

Congratulations Connor. What a tremendous first post. I loved that you talked about learning from other people because we learn best when we learn together. It was also great that you have a goal for how to improve what you did. That's great learning too. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what you write next time.
Mrs J

Jonathnan said...

Dear Connor, I hope you have a good time on your blogfolio. I liked your blog, because it looks good, and it tells everyone about learning.

Kavidu Peiris said...

I like your blog folio.It is nice.