It was interesting to learn from the children all the facts about marine life at Tangalooma.
Connors Cool Tangalooma Information on PhotoPeach
Wednesday, August 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Connor and I am in Year Two. My blog is a space where I'll share my learning. I hope you like it and come back often.
2 comments:
I love your blog. You have used your listening skills to help you investigate the marine life and eco systems of Tangalooma. I learnt that a dolphins brain is bigger than a human brain. Mel spoke to us about how plastic bags end up in the ocean and they can cause turtles to die because they think that the bags are jellyfish.
Connor, I love how, even though you were unable to join us on our excursion to Tangalooma, you have still produced a reflection. How?... by engaging in a discussion with your peers about what they learnt as they walked you through the photos taken on the day. What a life long learner you are!!
Post a Comment