My name is Connor and I am in Year Two. My blog is a space where I'll share my learning. I hope you like it and come back often.
HAY CONNOR i AM LEVING THIS COMMENTS.
I know that this is a picture of Ben 10 alien force. I like ben 10. Do you have any Ben 10 books? I have 1 ben 10 book.
Flynn'I have 1 ben 10 books. One is cold fire and fure.
I hope you have a good tirem
Hay Conner I love your blog it seems that you have a better blog then me one day I will have the same blog as yours see ya
What is your favrite TV show and what do you like about it?I like ben 10 alien force and I like it because there is alien's in it.
Hi Connerit seems you don't have the sameblog any more.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
HAY CONNOR i AM LEVING THIS COMMENTS.
I know that this is a picture of Ben 10 alien force. I like ben 10. Do you have any Ben 10 books? I have 1 ben 10 book.
Flynn'I have 1 ben 10 books. One is cold fire and fure.
I hope you have a good tirem
Hay Conner I love your blog it seems that you have a
better blog then me one day I will have the same blog
as yours see ya
What is your favrite TV show and what do you like about it?
I like ben 10 alien force and I like it because there is alien's in it.
Hi Conner
it seems you don't have the same
blog any more.
Post a Comment